How to use BRTC Velvet Pore Mask?
- Use together with BRTC Perfect Pore Clean Mini Set and Blackhead Careís
Perfect Pore Clean I: Deep Pore Cleanser.
- Dampen a sheet of the Velvet Pore Mask with 3 to 4 sprays of BRTC Pore Deep Cleanser.
- Stick the mask on slightly wet skin, i.e. from your glabella (or the space between the eyebrows and the nose where sebum secretion starts) and the nose.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Ensure that the mask is always damp while it is on your skin and spray or re-apply with Perfect Pore Clean I: Deep Pore Cleanser, as needed.
- Gently remove the mask and wipe the excess sebum and visibly-loosened whiteheads and blackheads with a cotton tip, tissue, or cotton pad.
- Rinse-off with water to cleanse your skin.
- Tip: To deep-cleanse your forehead or chin, soak more sheets of Velvet Pore Mask with BRTC Perfect Pore Clean I and follow the same skin care steps.
BRTC Velvet Pore Mask holds the moisture of your BRTC Perfect Pore Clean I: Deep Pore Cleanser and is specially-cut to fit over the oily- and blackhead-prone areas of the face, i.e., the glabella, where sebum production starts, to the nose, thus optimizing the dissolution and elimination of the whiteheads, blackheads, and other impurities that block the pores.
Bio-Cellulose Nose Mask to Remove Blackheads and Whiteheads.
Finally, a specially-designed facial mask for the nose and T-zone!
BRTC Velvet Pore Mask is specially-cut to perfectly fit over the shape of your nose, so that you can conveniently give such area of the face, which is prone to excess oils, enlarged pores, and blackheads and whiteheads, its needed specialized skin care treatment, i.e., deep pore-cleansing, sebum-reducing, and pore-tightening regimen.
Soft, Velvet-Textured Cellulose Mask Provides Maximum Comfort for Deep Pore-Cleansing.
BRTC Velvet Pore Mask is made of cellulose, which has been recognized by doctors and cosmetic surgeons in Asia, Europe, and the United States as the most efficient and safest material for a facial mask.
It also features a 10 to 20 micron Micro-Poly Layer, which enables it to closely but comfortably adhere to skin, and high percentage of water-retaining capacity, which enables it to efficiently hold the emollient or essence, and maximize your BRTC Perfect Pore Clean I: Deep Pore Cleanserís ability to:
- Loosen the whiteheads and blackheads, which make the nose area look unclean;
- Liquefy and soften the hardened build-up of dirt, aged cuticles, sebum, and other impurities that are trapped within the pores;
- Control sebum production;
- Calm your sensitive skin, especially after discharging the build-up of hardened and deeply-embedded impurities; and,
- Nourish the skin with BRTCís patented skin-rejuvenating complex, i.e., Vita Extract, which consists of the natural extracts of Polygala Tenufolia Root, Balloon Flower, and Centella Asiatica.
Enhance the Deep Pore-Cleansing Effects of Your BRTC Perfect Pore Clean I.
Using BRTC Velvet Pore Mask and BRTC Perfect Pore Clean I: Deep Pore Cleanser altogether visibly reduces the appearance of blackheads and whiteheads, softens the skin, and leaves skin looking more clean and with a refined and smooth texture.
Who Needs BRTC Velvet Pore Mask?
BRTC Velvet Pore Mask is safe and gentle for all skin types, and is an especially helpful skin care tool for oily skin and sensitive and troubled skin that is prone to blackheads, whiteheads, clogged pores, and enlarged pores.