Deary Co-Q10 Nanopeptide Eye Mask is excellent in soothing, nourishing, protecting, and addressing the key problems of the delicate skin under the eyes, particularly dryness, roughness, dark circles, eye bags, loose skin, and wrinkles.
Deary Co-Q10 Nanopeptide Eye Mask’s cutting-edge formulation works just perfectly to:
- Soothe and nourish the delicate skin around the eyes;
- Moisturize and calm tired and irritated skin;
- Improve eye pigmentation in the under-eye skin area;
- Moisturize and improve the water-holding capacity of the skin;
- Make the skin feel supple; and,
- Most importantly, supply the skin with the Coenzyme Q10, Peptides, nutrients that help to defy premature aging.
Crystal Jelly Eye Mask Moisturizes, Hydrates, and Relaxes the Skin.
Deary Co-Q10 Nanopeptide Eye Mask makes use of a clear, soft, and smooth-textured Crystal Jelly as its mask sheet. In its gel or silicon pad-like form, it generates a gentle soothing sensation that promotes the relaxation of the muscles of the under-eye area, especially from tiredness, stress, and strain.
Apart from being physically different from the traditional fiber or cloth sheet mask,
Deary Co-Q10 Nanopeptide Eye Mask’s Crystal Jelly mask functions in two (2) ways:
- As a sheet mask, because it holds this eye mask’s essences, and,
- As a serum, because of its unique permeable ability, it ensures the effective delivery of this eye mask’s active ingredients, and, at the same time, help to hydrate and nourish the skin with the vital nutrients present in its biocompatible ingredients, like the precious Seaweed Extracts.
This Crystal Jelly eye mask has been specifically-designed for dry and sensitive skin, which makes it beneficial for the extremely thin, delicate, and dryness-prone under-eye skin and created with high-tech materials by the biotechnology experts in the laboratories of Uni-President Biotech Co., Ltd. in Taiwan.
Coenzyme Q10 Energizes the Skin Cells and Improves the Skin’s Youthfulness.
Deary Co-Q10 Nanopeptide Eye Mask has utilized the advanced Liposome technology to provide your skin with Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, by means of its Liposome-coated Q10. Such uses the finest liposome ingredients to ensure that the efficacy of the CoQ10 are very-well preserved and permit the efficient absorption and delivery of CoQ10 into the skin cells.
What is Coenzyme Q10 (or CoQ10)?
CoQ10 is a naturally-occurring substance in our skin cells and works to deliver electrical charges to the cells’ mitochondria, the powerhouse of every cell, so that the latter can produce energy that is necessary for them to sustain life and function well.
It is also a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin cells against oxidative stress-induced cell death and many of the detrimental effects of photoaging and boosts the production of collagen and elastin that are both responsible for giving the skin its firmness and elasticity.
For the under-eye skin that is renowned to manifest the first signs of wrinkles and skin aging, CoQ10 supplement is very important, and doing so can significantly help to delay the appearance of wrinkles, prevent sagging skin and loose skin in the under-eye area.
Nine Peptides Get Rid of Dark Circles, Wrinkles, and Puffiness.
Deary Co-Q10 Nanopeptide Eye Mask has furnished 9 Peptides, which is a peptide solution that consists of nine (9) different types of amino acids that work in synergy to prevent premature aging in the under-eye area, especially improve the production of collagen and elastin in the skin cells, and, therefore, reduce the appearance of dark circles, wrinkles, and puffy eyes, and preserve the skin’s elasticity, firmness, and youthfulness.
Arbutin and Alpine Herb Extracts Whiten, Brighten, and Promote Even Skin Tone.
Arbutin. Derived from the natural plant extracts of Bearberry plant leaves, is a certified whitening ingredient and considered to be the safest available whitening skincare ingredient. It whitens the skin by inhibiting the activity of Tyrosinase, which is the enzyme that induces the production of melanin during sun exposure.
Seven (7) Alpine Herb Extracts, which have been selected for their potent skin whitening. The purity of the environment in the Alps also help to retain the best condition of these plant extracts’ nutrients, which enable them to provide more beneficial effects, like hydrate the skin, protect it from infections, and delay the occurrence of premature aging. Such plant extracts from the Alps include and among their added skin benefits include:
- Mallow (Malva sylvestris.). Hydrates skin to get rid of its dryness and roughness, as well as enhance moisture balance.
- Mint (Mentha pepirita). Cleanses and soothes the skin, cures infection, and helps the epidermis to open up in such a way that the other active ingredients can penetrate deeper into the skin.1
- European Primroses. Rejuvenate skin and enhance cell regeneration, thus helping to decrease wrinkles and fine lines, smooth rough skin, and create a better elasticity.2
- Cape Grass
- Veronica Officinalis. Enhance skin rejuvenation.
- Monarda didyma (Bergamot). Protects skin against bacterial infections.
- European Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium). Contains essential oils that fight and protect skin against inflammations, as well as tone and reduce fine lines due to its resins.
Deary Q10 Nanopeptide Eye Mask treats the skin under the eyes only. If you are in search for an eye mask that treats the whole skin around the eyes, our T.T. Q10 Instantaneous Soothing Eye Mask is also worth a try.
1Mint Extract (INCI: Mentha arvensis Extract). http://xeridianskincare.com/ingredientsmint.asp Accessed: June 15, 2011.
2The Benefits of Evening Primroses Oil. http://www.skin-care-reviews.com/evening-primrose-oil.html Accessed: June 15, 2011.
Boosts the energy level in the skin cells and promote youthful complexion.
NINE (9) NANOPEPTIDES.
Improve the skin's elasticity and firmness.
Hydrate the skin and improve the balance of oil and moisture.
Promotes whiter skin by blocking the melanin production of Tyrosinase, the enyzme that induces the production of melanin.
ALPINE HERB EXTRACTS.
Whiten and nourish the skin.