- All Natural Face Mask
- Sheet Masks
- T.T Facial Masks
- Sobon Natural Facial Mask
- Missha Pure Source Masks
- Missha Real Essential Mask
- Missha Cream Facial Mask
- White Formula Facial Masks
- My Beauty Diary Luxury Line
- My Beauty Diary Facial Mask
- Deary Facial Masks
- Beauty Story 3D Facial Mask
- For Beloved One Bio-Cellulose Mask
- Peel Off Facial Masks
- Purifying Masks
- Hydrating Masks
- Collagen Masks
- Whitening Masks
- Gel Facial Masks
- Firming Masks
- Cream Masks
- Facial Masks for Normal Skin
- Facial Masks for Oily Skin
- Facial Masks for Dry Skin
- Facial Masks for Sensitive Skin
- Masks for Combination Skin
- FINE Hyaluron & Collagen Powder
- What Is BB Cream?
- BB Cream
- Skin Moisturizer
- Facial Cleansers
- Facial Moisturizer
- Facial Exfoliators
- Face Soaps
- Face Toners
- All Natural Products
- Facial Creams
- Anti Aging Cream
- Facial Peel Treatment
- Kose Sekkisei Skin Care
- Junkisui Skin Care and Body Care
- Seikisho Skin Care
- Missha Skin Care Products
- Missha Time Revolution White Cure
- Missha Wrinkle Skin Care
- Missha Hydrating Skin Care Line
- Acne And Oily Skin Products
- Slim Reshapes Body Products
- Missha Misa Skin Care
- Over Sleeping Facial Mask
- SEKKISEI SUPREME
- BRTC Skin Care Line
You are here:
Home > Facial Cleansers
In this section, we offer you the Facial Cleansers that are developed to match the various needs of your skin.
A good skin care regimen starts with a good Facial Cleanser. That's because Facial Cleansers are the first products that we can confidently rely upon to get rid of the acne-, irritation-, and premature aging-causing surface dirt, excess oils, dead skin cells, makeup residues, pollutants, and toxins, and, most importantly, their effectiveness in cleaning our skin subsequently paves the way for the effectiveness of our skin care regimen.
Due to such great importance, our choice of Facial Cleanser should be one that matches our skinís needs and can work in synergy with the other products that comprise our complete skin care regimen.
Tips for Choosing a Daily Facial Cleanser.
Choosing the right Facial Cleanser makes the skin beautiful. As such, deciding upon your skinís ideal Facial Cleanser requires some interesting factors to consider, like:
- Your skin type. Basically, alcohol-free cleansers are ideal for dry skin, otherwise, they might leave the skin rough, tight, and dry after washing. On the other hand, facial cleansers with low pH level are ideal for oily skin, otherwise it can irritate the skin and aggravate oily skin condition.1
- Natural changes that occur on our skin. As we age, our skinís metabolism starts to slow down, excess oils and acne start to develop during teenage years, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles start to manifest as early as the age of 20. Facial Cleansersí role in addressing these skin changes come in their ability to provide firsthand help by cleansing the skin to free it from dirt and other impurities that can aggravate skinís condition or deter the effectiveness of our other skin care products.
- Lifestyle or Daily Activities. Even flawless-complexioned people in their youth can develop skin blemishes and wrinkles as they age due to factors like frequent and unprotected sun exposure, stress, unhealthy diet, and lack of sleep, including an inadequate skin care. A well-fitted Facial Cleanser will always make a good start to achieving beautiful skin.
Hydrate, Cleanse, and Tone the Skin
Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam. At every use, it gives your skin an opportunity to obtain its needed massage with its rich lather and minute bubbles, which helps to keep the microcirculation of the blood and flow of nutrients active. And while it does, it completely removes makeup residue, dirt, dead skin cells, and other impurities from the skin. Its natural invigorating formula consists of Sea Water that helps to detoxify and re-mineralize the skin, Damask Rose Water that helps to tone the skin, Sweet Flag Extract that helps to keep skin hydrated, Black Willow Bark Extract that rejuvenates the skin with its natural beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), plus the precious crystal and gem powders of Amethyst, Tourmaline, and Pearl that help to heal and rejuvenate the skin.
KOSE Junkisui Foaming Wash. Inspired by the ancient Japanese and Chinese peopleís skin care technique, this helps to keep skin acne-free with its immense deep-cleansing formula, which includes Salicylic Acid that dissolves excess oil, dirt, and dead skin cells throughout the pores; Kaolin, a mineral-rich clay that pulls away dirt and dead skin cells and gets rid of the toxins that are acquired by the skin from its daily activities, and Oriental herb extracts that include Moutan Bark, Fennel Fruit, Peony Root, Marsh Parsley, Licorice Root, and Canker Root that protect skin from inflammations and promote the skinís rejuvenation.
Whiten and Reduce the Appearance of Hyperpigmentations
KOSE Sekkisei White Powder Wash. Skin thatís white as snow for combination to oily skin starts with this luxurious foamy facial cleanser. Its Peony Root Extracts help to clear skin from hyperpigmentations, get rid of impurities, and promote the repair of UV-damaged skin cells; Coix Seed Extracts provide anti-bacterial protection and works together with Angelica Extracts to remove freckles and activate blood circulation in the skin, while Perilla, or Shiso Extracts, detoxify and protect skin from pollutants and the sunís UV rays as it keeps sensitive skin healthy and trouble-free.
KOSE Sekkisei White Liquid Wash has a specially-developed whitening and de-pigmenting formula for dry to sensitive skins. It contains Akebi and Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extracts to rehydrate skin that lacks a surge of moisture, and Rubus Suavissimus Leaf Extract that eliminates harmful free radicals in the skin cells. Just a drop of its milky formula creates a rich, foamy lather that washes away dirt and dead cells on the skinís surface that help to bring out the healthier skin cells, and give skin a whiter and more youthful glow.
Get Rid of Pore-Clogging Impurities and Promote Clear Skin.
KOSE Seikisho Soap is a non-drying facial cleanser in a sleek black bar that gets rid of stubborn impurities from the skin which can cause blackheads, whiteheads, and acne as it promotes the skinís hydration. Developed in the same way as Chinese herbal medicines, this facial soap has been uniquely handmade and dried for 80 days to maximize the skin-caring benefits of its Oriental plant extracts, i.e., Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Coix Seed Oil, Angelica Extract, and Chamomile Extracts, plus Glythellythel Derivatives (from Licorice) from which it relies its key benefits. Tough on pore-clogging debris but not on skin, this is just the perfect facial bar that effectively wards off blemishes that are caused by clogged pores.
Protect Skin from Troubles without the Dryness.
Missha Super Aqua Anti-Trouble Formula Purifying Foaming Cleanser understands that protecting skin from blackheads, acne, and other types of problems doesn't have to make the skin dry, dull, and looking old. This facial cleanser provides balanced protection that cleanses the skin from pore-clogging impurities, inhibits the growth of bacteria that causes acne, moisturize and improve the skin's moisture barrier, and provide skin antioxidant protection that helps to retard wrinkles and skin aging.
Get Rid of Light Makeup and Other Impurities, Calm, and Soothe the Skin.
Missha Super Aqua Fresh Cleansing Milk is a light pre-cleansing lotion in a non-greasy, milky formula that helps to remove light makeup, dirt, sebum, toxins, sweat, and other impurities that lie on the skin. Specially-developed for sensitive skin that easily gets irritated with thick cleansing creams, this super-gentle facial cleanser has been created with natural plant extracts and precious powders, including Sweet Flag, Rose Water, Aloe Gel, Caffeine, and ultra-fine Pearl, Amethyst, and Pearl Powders that work in synergy to cleanse, relax, restore balance of the skinís moisture, and promote the rejuvenation of damaged and sun-exposed skin.