- All Natural Face Mask
- Sheet Masks
- T.T Facial Masks
- Sobon Natural Facial Mask
- Missha Pure Source Masks
- Missha Real Essential Mask
- Missha Cream Facial Mask
- White Formula Facial Masks
- My Beauty Diary Luxury Line
- My Beauty Diary Facial Mask
- Deary Facial Masks
- Beauty Story 3D Facial Mask
- For Beloved One Bio-Cellulose Mask
- Peel Off Facial Masks
- Purifying Masks
- Hydrating Masks
- Collagen Masks
- Whitening Masks
- Gel Facial Masks
- Firming Masks
- Cream Masks
- Facial Masks for Normal Skin
- Facial Masks for Oily Skin
- Facial Masks for Dry Skin
- Facial Masks for Sensitive Skin
- Masks for Combination Skin
- FINE Hyaluron & Collagen Powder
- What Is BB Cream?
- BB Cream
- Skin Moisturizer
- Facial Cleansers
- Facial Moisturizer
- Facial Exfoliators
- Face Soaps
- Face Toners
- All Natural Products
- Facial Creams
- Anti Aging Cream
- Facial Peel Treatment
- Kose Sekkisei Skin Care
- Junkisui Skin Care and Body Care
- Seikisho Skin Care
- Missha Skin Care Products
- Missha Time Revolution White Cure
- Missha Wrinkle Skin Care
- Missha Hydrating Skin Care Line
- Acne And Oily Skin Products
- Slim Reshapes Body Products
- Missha Misa Skin Care
- Over Sleeping Facial Mask
- SEKKISEI SUPREME
- BRTC Skin Care Line
You are here:
Home > Missha Misa Skin Care
Missha Misa Skin Care
Missha MISA - the premium Oriental skin care line of Koreaís leading cosmetics brand - treats your skin to a prestigious pampering with its rich infusion of Pure 24K Gold powders, which help skin to enjoy instant fairness and radiance, and an impressive blend of up to 97 types of traditional Oriental herb extracts, which work to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and traces of skin aging and other skin troubles.
Specially-formulated for women in their 20s to 40s, Missha MISA rejuvenates and protects your skin from aging, and to ensure maximum effectiveness of its natural ingredients, it utilizes Pure 24K Gold in extracting the essences of its Oriental herbs, which helps to preserve the essences in their best quality, and infuses Pure 24K Gold Powders into its formula which, as an active ingredient, helps to:
- Deliver the active ingredients directly and at high-speed onto the targeted skin cells, thus the quick results;
- Protect skin from bacterial infections;1
- Facilitate the removal of wastes and toxins and improve blood circulation; 1
- Promote the repair of damaged skin cells, making the skin more firm, resilient, and youthful.1
Truly, another skin care brand to love, let your skin stay forever as young and new like gold with these eFacialMasks.comís fine selection of Missha MISA skin care products.
Missha MISA Geum Sul: The Skin Rejuvenating Skin Care Line.
Missha MISA Geum Sul, also known as MISA Gold Snow, translates to beautiful skin with the radiance of gold and the purity of snow.
It rejuvenates to firm, smooth, and soften the skin, reduce the appearance of the early signs of skin aging with the help of the synergistic effects of:
- 100% Ginseng Water: Moisturizes the skin and enhances the regeneration of new skin cells by eliminating the wastes and toxins that hamper the efficiency of this essential skin process;
- Powdered Deer Antlers: Firm and restore skinís firmness and elasticity;
- Reishi Mushroom Extracts: Enhance skinís natural exfoliation process and protection from free radical damage;
- Pure 24K Gold powders: Bring out skinís radiance;
- Gold Oriental Medicines: Including Licorice Root, Wheat flour, Poria cocos, Honey, Ginger, and Sesame seed oil, that recover the strength and vitality of tired, stressed, and aging skin;
- Snow Flower Extracts: Whiten and protects the skin from aging, and which fragrance helps to relax the mind and body; and,
- Spiceberry Extract (Ardisia Crenata): A patent ingredient for anti-inflammatory and anti-irritation [Patent No. 10-0748851].
Missha MISA Geum Sul also has Colorant-free, Paraben-free, Triclosan-free, Mineral Oil-free, and GMO-free formula to ensure comfortable use, especially by sensitive skin.
Missha MISA Geum Sulís Three (3) Secrets to Beautiful Skin
24K Gold Ripening Pottery.
The extraction of the precious nutrients and medicinal elements that are contained in its Oriental herbs and natural ingredients, including wild ginseng, deer antler, and wild reishi mushrooms, were done on a 24K Gold Ripening Pottery.
The first in Korea, this exceptional equipment has both the pottery ripening method and 24K Goldís guarantee for freshness, natural detoxification, and preservation of the best quality of the essences and extracted nutrients.
Collection of the Right Oriental Medicine at the Right Time.
Proper timing was key in gathering the raw ingredients of Missha MISA products to ensure that they bear the highest quantity and quality of skin-rejuvenating elements. As such:
- 25 to 30 year-old Wild Ginseng from Geumsan, KoreaĖ the home of the best quality ginseng around the world -were collected in early autumn, when they bear fruit and the medicinal effectiveness of ginseng runs down to the roots, reflecting the existence of a very high level of nourishment and telling you its held secret to skin revitalization;
- The shed-off velvet skin from the antlers of deer, raised in the prairie of New Zealand, were collected from deer that are as young as 50 to 55 days old, which have the most abundant supply of essential nutrients for antlersí growth, which are the same nutrients that are essential for firming and moisturizing the skin;
- Reishi Mushrooms, also known as Ganoderma and renowned as the only herb in the world with over 200 active elements, thus its name the Elixir of Life, were collected at the Jirisan Mountains in Korea in late summer, when their growth reaches its highest, maximizing the highest availability of skin detoxifying and anti-aging nutrients.
Cheongeumcho Prescription from Korea's Dongui Bogam for perfect skin rejuvenation.
Missha MISA Geum Sul has Dongui Bogamís precious prescription for restoring the skinís vitality and strength with its infusion of the seven (7) kinds of golden Oriental medicine, i.e., Licorice root, Wheat flour, Ginger root, Poria cocos, Honey, Ginger and Sesame seed oil.
Dongui Bogam, or Mirror of Eastern Medicine, is a Korean documentary heritage that showcases the medical knowledge and techniques across Korea during the Joseon Kingdom (1392-1910). Compiled in 1613 and edited by a court physician, Heo Jun, the Dongui Bogam informs of the evolution of medicine in East Asia and beyond. In terms of health care system, it developed the ideals of preventive medicine and public health care by the state, which was virtually an unprecedented idea up to the19th century.2,3
How to Use Missha MISA (Gold Snow) Wrinkle-Repairing Solution in Skin Care?
- Missha MISA Geum Sul (Gold Snow) Toner:
- Missha MISA Geum Sul Rejuvenating Essence:
Skin-rejuvenating serum to boost the effects of your Missha MISA skin care regimen.
With 4,400 μg Pure Gold, 15% Wild Ginseng Extracts.
- Missha MISA Geum Sul Milky Emulsion:
For your skin's daytime and nighttime moisturizing needs
With 170μg Pure Gold, 1% Wild Ginseng Extracts.
- Missha MISA Geum Sul Eye Cream:
A gentle-acting and deep-absorbing cream to help revitalize, firm, and moisturize the skin around your eyes.
With 1,000μg Pure Gold, 10% Wild Ginseng Extracts.
- Missha MISA Geum Sul Rejuvenating Cream:.
Deep-absorbing cream with a rich infusion of the essences that help to renew and firm skin from deep within.
With 1650μg Pure Gold, 10% Wild Ginseng Extracts.
- Missha MISA Geum Sul Overnight Cream:
Premium Oriental sleeping cream to improve your skin tone and repair wrinkles during your beauty sleep.
With 7100μg Pure Gold, 20% Wild Ginseng Extracts.
A jelly-type ginseng toner that rebalances the skinís oil and moisture levels while it moisturizes the skin to prepare it for the subsequent products in your skin care regimen.
With 240 μg Pure Gold, 1% Wild Ginseng Extracts.
1Power of Gold in Skin Care. http://www.beauty-cosmetic-guide.com/gold.htm Accessed: December 7, 2011.
2Donguibogam: Principles and Practice of Eastern Medicine. United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Memory of the World. http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/flagship-project-activities/memory-of-the-world/register/full-list-of-registered-heritage/registered-heritage-page-2/donguibogam-principles-and-practice-of-eastern-medicine/ Accessed: December 7, 2011.
3Chung Ah-young. Korea of Dongui Bogam Unveiled. Updated: 08-07-2009 16:49. The Korea Times. http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2011/04/142_49756.html Accessed: December 7, 2011.