- All Natural Face Mask
- Sheet Masks
- T.T Facial Masks
- Sobon Natural Facial Mask
- Missha Pure Source Masks
- Missha Real Essential Mask
- Missha Cream Facial Mask
- White Formula Facial Masks
- My Beauty Diary Luxury Line
- My Beauty Diary Facial Mask
- Deary Facial Masks
- Beauty Story 3D Facial Mask
- For Beloved One Bio-Cellulose Mask
- Peel Off Facial Masks
- Purifying Masks
- Hydrating Masks
- Collagen Masks
- Whitening Masks
- Gel Facial Masks
- Firming Masks
- Cream Masks
- Facial Masks for Normal Skin
- Facial Masks for Oily Skin
- Facial Masks for Dry Skin
- Facial Masks for Sensitive Skin
- Masks for Combination Skin
- FINE Hyaluron & Collagen Powder
- What Is BB Cream?
- BB Cream
- Skin Moisturizer
- Facial Cleansers
- Facial Moisturizer
- Facial Exfoliators
- Face Soaps
- Face Toners
- All Natural Products
- Facial Creams
- Anti Aging Cream
- Facial Peel Treatment
- Kose Sekkisei Skin Care
- Junkisui Skin Care and Body Care
- Seikisho Skin Care
- Missha Skin Care Products
- Missha Time Revolution White Cure
- Missha Wrinkle Skin Care
- Missha Hydrating Skin Care Line
- Acne And Oily Skin Products
- Slim Reshapes Body Products
- Missha Misa Skin Care
- Over Sleeping Facial Mask
- SEKKISEI SUPREME
- BRTC Skin Care Line
You are here:
Home > Missha Time Revolution White Cure
Missha Time Revolution White Cure
Missha Time Revolution White Cure sets another benchmark in skin care as it fuses together the age-old proven benefits of nature and the surefire solutions of science into one skin care solution.
Developed out of joint researches, rigorous laboratory tests, and the renowned expertise between Misshaís Able C&C Co., Ltd. and the Sero Biologiques in France, Missha Time Revolution White Cure lets you go both au naturel and the ways of science to achieve the expertsí way to skin care.
Youthful-looking skin with a white, even tone and an over-all radiance are just the obvious results from Missha Time Revolution White Cure skin care, for this revolutionary product contains an exclusive ingredient, called DN-AidTM that penetrates deep into the skin to heal our DNA and protect it from future damage . It also offers a strong concoction of skin whitening, UV protection, and anti-aging ingredients called White CureTM plus White Flower Extracts that altogether give the skin a long-lasting fairness and vitality.
DNA care to turn back the time and defy skin aging, plus superior skin whitening to eliminate dark spots, blemishes, and dark skin. This skin-friendly product does know what you are going to need to keep your skin at its best condition while you go about your active lifestyle.
The Secret Ingredients Behind Missha Time Revolution.
DN-AidTM consists of powerful substances that have highly-advanced bio-compatible properties. It protects the health of the deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) Ė the genetic material which lies in the skin cells and repairs DNA damage, while it improves the skinís natural recovery process.
White CureTM is a professional skin care product that has melanin care ingredients of Madagascar Island found by the Bayer Ltd. which works to lighten skin pigmentation, prevent age spots, and control the formation of melanin.
White Flower Extracts. The pure extracts of seven (7) kinds of white flowers that are in Missha Time Revolution White Cure skin care include:
- White Rose: Helps control premature aging, improves the skinís elasticity and skin tone.
- Freesia (Freesia Refracta): Conditions the skin.
- Edelweiss (Leontopodium Alpinum): Known as the best anti-aging herbal flower, this potent antioxidant protects skin by blocking UV rays and hinders all signs of skin aging.
- Jasmine (Jasminum Officinale): Increases the skinís elasticity.
- White Lily (Lilium Candidum): Hydrates the skin and promotes skin cell renewal.
- Iris (Iris Versicolor): Removes freckles from the skin.
- Lotus (Nelumbo Nucifera): Deeply hydrates the skin.
Other natural ingredients:
- Daffodil (Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus) Flower Extract: Helps to slow down skin aging by prolonging the life span of the skin cells in the epidermis, thereby defeating skin dryness and protecting skin from UV radiation.
- European Cantaloupe/Muskmelon (Cucumis Melo)Fruit Extract: Cleanses and moisturizes the skin.
- Pea (Pisum Sativum) Extract: Improves skin tension, moisturizes, and firms the skin.
- Buddleia (Buddleja Axillaris) Leaf Extract: An exclusive Madagascan plant that lightens skin pigmentation, prevent age spots, and evens the skin tone.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii): Softens and protects skin against environmental factors.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil: Supports the skinís barrier function.
- Mango Seed Butter: Restores and retains the skinís moisture and suppleness.
Missha Time Revolution White Cureís multi-pronged approach was designed to provide the essential needs of your skin to defy aging. This advanced concept to skin care also allows it to leave the skin with a long-lasting youthful glow and moisture without making the skin dry and tight.
The Role of DNA and DN-Aid in Skin Aging.
The Invisible Effects of Sun Damage in our DNA.
Scientific discoveries show that sun exposure damages our skin's DNA (genetic material), which lies deep inside each skin cell, and disrupts the process of natural cell repair. While some may perceive a glow on the skin after sun exposure to be a sign of health, in fact DNA damage is happening deep within the skin. And although the change in your skin's color after a few moments in the sun may be visible to everyone, DNA damage is invisible.1
This invisible event is dangerous because DNA is a fragile molecule that undergoes dramatic changes when exposed to radiation, ultraviolet light, toxic chemicals or byproducts of normal cellular processes. DNA damage, if not repaired in time, may lead to premature aging, mutations, cancer or cell death.1
The skin is comprised of three (3) main layers: epidermis, dermis, and hypodermis. Together, they perform the role of protection, moisture retention and support. But most important is the fact that these layers know their roles because of the DNA deep inside each skin cell. Much like a computer program, DNA is the genetic material inside each cell that controls the cellís function. Once the DNA is damaged, the skin cells also get damaged, losing their ability to perform their essential roles. Billions of cells divide everyday in our bodies to replace those that wear out and in case of damaged skin cells, when they replicate, they create new, damaged skin cells and over the years, this damage accumulates, accelerating skin aging and increasing your risk of skin cancer.1
DN-AidTM is the Ultimate Product that Cares for the DNA.
Although our skin has its own capacity to repair itself from this damage, the natural process of aging, i.e. deterioration of these natural substances that facilitate skin cell repair, like collagen and elastin, can severely hinder it from doing so. Without getting too technical, this is where the role of DN-AidTM in Missha Time Revolution White Cure comes in. As an individual DNA care ingredient, DN-AidTM enhances the skin cellsí natural response to UV light, helps repair DNA damage caused by sun exposure, supports the mitochondrial health of the DNA, and protects the skin and cellular DNA from free radical damage.
How Does Missha Time Revolutionís White CureTM Work for the Skin?
Melanin exists in two (2) types: Pheomelanin (almost colorless) and eumelanin (dark brown to nearly black). Individuals with fair skin mostly produce Pheomelanin, while those with dark-colored skin mostly produce Eumelanin.2
Melanin acts as our skinís protective shield against the sunís UV radiation. It has the ability to absorb UV light and acts as a free radical scavenger, thus reducing the penetration of UV radiation. Melanin also protects UV-induced mutations in the skin cells, which may cause skin cancer. The more melanin that is synthesized in the skin, the more UV is absorbed to protect DNA from mutation and skin cancer. While acute damage can lead to sunburn, UV rays that may go through the skinís dermis where nerves and blood vessels are found may also damage the skinís immune system, leading to melanoma, or skin cancer.2
Missha Time Revolutionís White CureTM melanin care ingredient, Mela-Sponge system in Missha Time Revolution White Cure Science Blanc, and other skin whitening ingredients altogether help to defy skin aging by providing UV protection, treating the UV-induced damage of the skin, improve the skinís dull complexion, and control melanin production in order to prevent skin discoloration.
11Protect your Skin. Protect your DNA. http://www.bioskinrevitalizer.com/dna/. The Protective Role of Melanin to Skin Aging. Accessed: March 9 2011.
2Isabelle Imbert, PhD; Anne Francoise Clay; Joel Mantelin and Nouha Domloge, PhD. Cosmetics & Toiletries.com: Pisum Sativum Extract for Safe- and Self-Tanning. http://online1.ispcorp.com/en-US/Media/Articles/Cosmetics%20and%20Toiletries.pdf. Accessed: 9 March 2011